The liver is the largest and the most complex organ of the body that can transform everything you eat, breathe or absorb through the skin into life nourishing components. It performs more than 500 vital functions in the body like creating bile, filtering harmful toxins from the blood, metabolizing and regulating levels of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, storing energy, helping in the formation of blood clot, destroying old blood cells, producing cholesterol to create hormones and making substances that are used in digestion, etc. Liver cleansing is a great way to provide it with the support it needs to thrive.
10 Foods that can cleanse your liver
- Garlic: Garlic contains a mineral called Selenium which helps to detoxify the liver. It also activates liver enzymes that aid in flushing out the toxins from the body naturally.
- Citrus Fruits: Fruits such as grapefruit, oranges and lemons boost the cleansing ability of liver. They help the liver to produce detoxifying enzymes which can flush out the harmful pollutants from the body.
- Green Vegetables: Vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower have a substance known as Glucosinolate which helps the liver to produce detoxifying enzymes. They also have sulphur compounds that boost liver health. Leafy vegetables have green pigment, chlorophyll that leaches the toxins out of the bloodstream. They can also neutralize the heavy metals to protect the organ.
- Turmeric: This herb can work wonders for the liver by boosting the function of detoxifying enzymes and repairing the liver cells with its antioxidant property.
- Walnuts: Walnuts have a high amount of amino acid, Arginine that assists the liver in detoxifying ammonia. They are also high in Glutathione as well as Omega-3 fatty acids that provide support to the natural liver cleansing process.
- Beets: Beets can break down the toxic components which get excreted from the body quickly. They also stimulate bile flow and enhance enzymatic activity.
- Carrots: Carrots have a high concentration of flavonoids and beta-carotene, which stimulate and support the overall liver function.
- Green Tea: This is a healthy beverage that contains Catechins which are plant-based antioxidants known to boost the liver function.
- Apples: Apples have a high level of Pectin, a substance that helps the body cleanse naturally and release the harmful toxins from the digestive tract.
- Avocado: Avocados are known as a super food. They help the body to produce Glutathione, a compound that aids the liver to get rid of toxins.
Benefits of liver cleansing
- It supports healthy digestion
- It increases metabolism
- It promotes better sleep
- It combats aging process
- It helps to get rid of liver stones
Many types of natural liver cleansing procedures are promoted these days. Since everyone is unique with specific health conditions as well as constitutions, you need to look at our own situation before deciding your natural liver cleanse process. An expert Ayurvedic practitioner can diagnose your affected Doshas, Dhatus and Srotas, and determine the natural treatment for the best liver cleanse for you accordingly.
So, if you feel tired, sluggish and your body is storing excess fat, it may be the right time to give yourself a natural liver cleanse. With a few easy lifestyle changes and best liver cleanse, you will have a liver that will work better than ever! Check for the reviews of Jindal Naturecure to know more about the natural treatment offered at Jindal.