Are you feeling sick due to abdominal pain, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting? Well, it could be because of excessive accumulation of toxin or wastes in the stomach. If you are looking for treatment, we recommend colon hydrotherapy. It is a natural and gentle way to eliminate waste and toxins from your body.
Want to know some of the benefits of colon hydrotherapy and how this natural treatment eliminates toxins and cleanses the body? Let us discuss it in detail in this blog.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Helps detoxify the colon and improve colon health
- Improves immunity
- Boosts digestive function
- Helps maintain a healthy bowel
- Eliminates harmful bacteria and fungi in the gut
How is Colon Hydrotherapy done?
Step 1: A large amount of water is pumped through the colon via a tube inserted into the rectum. Sometimes physician adds additives such as vitamins, probiotics, herbs or enzymes
Step 2: Therapist massages the patient’s abdomen
Step 3: The patient then needs to use the washroom to eliminate the water flushed into the body naturally
When abdominal pain and symptom are severe, colon hydrotherapy is the best option. You can also regularly try a natural colon cleanse to regulate digestion and remove build up of toxins before they cause harmful effects. Some colon cleanse methods are listed below:
- Drinking a lot of water is one of the best natural colon cleanses you can do at home. It is a great method to stay hydrated and regulate digestion
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sea salt or Himalayan salt in lukewarm water and drink before breakfast
- Having high fibre food prevents the onset of constipation or overactive bowels and restores the health of your colon
- Having herbal tea, juices and smoothies is also good for colon and overall health
Known as colonic irrigation or colonic hydrotherapy, this natural cleansing is a natural remedy to regain abdominal health and overall wellbeing.
If you are looking for the right naturopathy hospital for colon hydrotherapy treatment, visit Jindal Naturecure Institute. We are one of the reputed naturopathy institutes in Bangalore offering drugless natural treatments for various diseases. Visit our website to book a consultation right away. To know about the natural treatments offered at Jindal Naturecure check for the online Jindal Naturecure reviews posted by the people who have visited and treated at Jindal Naturecure centre.